From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 05:27:41 -0700
I guess I didn't specify the browser I use.  I use F
Good morning Don,

I guess I didn't specify the browser I use.  I use Firefox.  I am one who has a real strong negative feeling about IE.  I use Yahoo mail as well.  My ISP doesn't offer POP3.

I have wracked my brain trying to figure out what programs I would have running in the background to cause this issue.  When I check, all I see is 3 programs running.  The ones I mentioned before.

I have run malware scans from two different programs and only had 18 issues and they were cookies.  I have run my AVG twice.  And it scans every day at 3 AM.

Does Firefox have the ability to tab the links rather then open new windows?  If so how do I set that up?

Thank you all for your suggestions.

tannis z TN