From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:34:19 -0600
Peter,
I've used the Adaptec 2400A, not the 1200A.  The 2400A easily installed and
mirrored drives under both Red Hat Linux and W2K server.  (Linux was loaded
for a few days to play with it.)  It has worked flawlessly for about 18
months as a small business file server in an Intel server board.  Speed and
throughput have been very good.

I can't say anything about the other choices.

Hope this helps!
Ron Jobe