From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:38:08 -0800
The answer is yes. There are a number of programs for remapping keys. One I
had used some time ago is designed for remapping keys for a foreign layout -
I used it for my Russian keyboard using phonetic placement of keys. However,
the same could be done for just moving English keys around. Of course
English might be different from American too ;)

Search www.download.com for key remap programs. The one I used was called
klm32v1121L.zip, but you may also look for others such as ctr12cap.zip and
keyboards.zip. Contact me off list if you have trouble finding them.

Peter
The NoSpin Group