From:
Edwin Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 20:07:04 -0500
Thank you Tom for the reply. One of the things I do not know how to do is
what do I do when I go into SAFE mode and the next is when I tried to use
the interactive start up---should I say yes to everything that comes up or
is there something specific I should look for?  The next thing ---I noticed
that when in msconfig---the process config.sys and process autoexec.bat
boxes are not checked and shaded and, there is nothing in the config.sys or
the autoexec.bat windows.Should there be anything there?  Changing the color
or resolution settings in the control panel does'nt seem to help. Also my
sound may come on or it may not on start-up. On any restarts all things are
normal and everything seems to work OK. If you need more just ask.  Hope ya
got some ideas on this one.  Thanks  Edwin Bogert