From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 22:39:04 -0700
ADMIN MESSAGE: Please do not reply to this message using PCBUILD.  If you have a comment,
send it to: [log in to unmask]

Everything we are doing is intended to make it easier for you to use PCBUILD.

Now, if you want to post a message to PCBUILD, ask a question or answer one...  or
discuss the latest technology...   just type it up into an email and send it to:  [log in to unmask]

It is that simple.  I hope everyone will feel free to join in and post to
PCBUILD...   and maybe even give some thought to donating $10 or $20 to The NoSpin
Group...  to help defray costs we have recently incurred that were unexpected.  Go to
http://freepctech.com and click on the "Make a Donation" button on the right hand
side.   We are not going broke and our services will not disappear, but a little help
would be appreciated.  Thanks for the last 13 years, making PCBUILD such a great service.

    Bob Wright
Managing General Partner
The NoSpin Group, Inc. - (An Idaho non-profit corporation)
http://nospin.org - http://nospin.com - http://freepctech.com

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com