From:
"Joel M. Blackman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:11:51 -0700
You need to reinstall your video adapter.  Right click on a vacant area of
the desktop and choose properties. Click on the adapter tab.  Then click
change and follow the dialog screens.  You are running on the standard
Windows display until you change the adapter settings.

hi my daughter lost her os and had to reinstall, when she did the color
was way off, told her to check color in display and she did and it only
had 16 colors, drop down box should have four items in it (16colors)
(256colors) (highcolor(16bit)(true color(24bit) how can i get the other
three items back in the drop down box so it well work ok,
thank you all very much  j.w.christian  [log in to unmask]

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com