From:
Wayman White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2008 21:45:21 -0500
Thank you all for responding.  Here is the verdict:

According to Kingston, I have what they call "Over Clocking Memory" and the
MB is defaluted to 800 mhz just so the MB will boot up.  Once its up if have
to tweak the MB to get the full 1060.  If I wanted the MB to see the full
1060 automatically, I need to purchase a different model # thats not hyper-x
memory, but still Kingston.  So, far now I will keep what I have and run
with the 800mhz.  Something told me the price was too good to be true.  ;-)

I got (2) Kingston Hyper-X - 1Gb sticks for $41, but the  memory that I need
will cost me $73. Go figure. lol

Thanks again...