Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:31:19 -0400
Hi everyone...

A friend of mine has experienced something weird with the HP 930C printer.
Twice now, out of the blue, they will notice a dark sticky powder all over
the surface of the printer. I am guessing that the powder is ink, but no
one has actually seen what is happening. One night the printer is clean,
the next morning, it's covered. It still prints, and there is ink still in
the cartridge. Has anyone ever experienced this problem and figured out
what it is? The owner is worried that it's some sort of electric problem
and is worried that it will short and start a fire.

Volkard Linke

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com