From:
"Frank Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:44:04 -0500
Floppy drives get like that with age.  Just replace it, or
keep turning your disks until the thing totally dies.

--

Frank Shelleby, Jr.

email me at:

[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]

(first six addresses are preferred)

Visit my site, which is updated constantly, at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5210/