From:
Jeremy Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:09:30 -0700
Beware if installing two different installations of windows.  I tried to
install win95 and win98 and dual boot between them, and it wouldnt work.
The way I eventaully had to do it was to open the io.sys (or was it
msdos.sys) and make it point to the other partition.  And that would
definitly be unacceptable if one partition is garbaged.

I dont know if this is still a prob between Win XP and ME though.  I would
think it has been changed how they boot, but I dont know, so just beware.

And also, your partition sizes, those should be big enough.

--