From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 12:55:49 -0500
If the link in another reply is the correct one, NO! (or maybe?.)
http://tinyurl.com/28zf9h

I got a couple of the PDFs from that link, and this "box" seems
like it  would take full height PCI cards.

Here is how to tell for sure.

If there are removable covers on the rear of the case for the
PCI slots, remove one cover.
(I would rather you do THAT than "pull" a card...)
It should measure 5 inches over-all.
If they don't remove (clip-in ones, etc.) measure from the
TOP of the PCI slot to where the mounting bracket would bend.
(The screw hole would be on that bend.)
This measurement would be 4 inches. This measurement ignores
the thickness of the PCI slot and the part of the card/cover that
goes under the surface level of the MB...
This is measuring the SAME thing different ways.

If either of the measurements are a LOT~? less than that, it is likely
you actually need a half height card.
If you are not sure, give more details, and ask more questions.
(Don't buy till you are sure, or if the card comes with "convertable"
brackets, no harm is done...)

Side note: After you get "some" card in there, there are two places
in the BIOS that "might" need to be changed to activate the new card.
(Actually, you would be turning off the integrated one... (more or less...)
Depending on the settings "now", (including the default factory ones), you
may luck out and not have to change them...

                              Rick Glazier

From: "Dave"