From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 13:17:33 -0700
In that case, since you already stated you had been running the latest video
driver for Win95, and are now running the correct video driver for Win98, I
think it sounds as though you need a new video card. Yes, the problem may well
be in the video drivers rather than a broken video card, but it doesn't really
matter *why* you have the problem, if there isn't a means of correcting it.

And I'd get a different brand name than what you had before. I'm rather partial
to the ATI line of video cards for everyday, stable use.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]