From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 16:27:49 -0700
Hi Venkat -

The LS-120 option is a type of removable disk.  The disks have the same
dimensions as 1.44 meg floppies, but they can hold 120 meg.  The drives
can also read the regular 1.44 and 720 meg disks.

The problem with your battery is harder to diagnose.  I would still lean
towards a defective battery, but there could be other things draining
the battery.  For example, do you have a "wake on LAN" option enabled?
That could cause a drain on the battery.

Tony Mayer

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads