Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 23:17:33 -0400
Want to connect my Asus laptop to a Samsung wide screen TV. Running Win 7. Have desktop PC connected to TV and works fine. Disconnected VGA cable from back of desktop and connected to VGA output on laptop. Laptop found TV. Used laptop monitor settings to select TV as monitor but didn't work. Set TV to PC input. Will call Asus tech support on Monday but thought I'd start here. Have not tried HDMI cable but will tomorrow. I know the HDMI will be better but want to make sure the VGA output works. Just got laptop and want to make sure everything works before 30 day warranty is up.

Thanks

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com