Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:07:00 -0600
Hmm, I didn't see the rest of my original post
I also stated that I have used a few Gigabyte motherboards and worked on a
few systems that use their products. The last one in here was a GA-8IEXP if
I remember correctly. What I do remember was that I would count Gigabyte as
one of the better manufacturers who help end users. Their website is quick
enough and easy enough to navigate. I sent in a question and they answered
it quickly. Some other manufacturers that I've used haven't been so cordial.

Personally I think that since they even bothered to answer bumped them up my
small list of companies I use.
 Again, I'm sorry I don't have any direct experience on that model. I do
think it helps to get reviews of the Manufacturer as well.
 My only other thought was of socket 754 being phased out. I looked again,
however, and it does look like they are still manufacturing it next year.
??? Anyone???
 Best of Luck
Dave