From:
Gregg Pfaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:41:45 -0600
It's ok to leave it on if the climate is controlled. Yes, it does require at
least an annual cleaning, which, I do to all my systems anyway. Also, I
reboot my work system once or twice a week and it works fine. It also goes
through a tape backup three times per week, that's why I leave it on all
nights. I do scandisk and defrag on the nights that the tape is not running.
No problems that Bill Gates hasn't experienced with his own system.
Gregg Pfaff