From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 13:35:26 -0700
Thanks, Mark. Probably best to take the QuickCam to a supply outlet to ensure I get a proper cable.
A couple other questions I have, if you know, is there a limit to the length of cable one could /
should use for this type of device, and if necessary, can I join multiple cables? Thanks again...

Al Thompson