From:
Jerry Lide <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 14:52:57 -0500
Not to be argumentative, but I've had more stability with Win98-SE.  I know
you qualified your statement as to reliability w/ W95II, but I think we all
have to realize that each of us may experience the different "faces" of
Windows.

And- a question I've been wanting to ask-- what does "TTYL" mean? :)

Regards,

Jerry