From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:51:42 -0400
You should find this function in Display/Properties. You can get there from
Control Panel or by Right-Clicking the Desktop/Properties.
This can be a real challenge (I know from experience), as you'll have to
read all the menus upside-down. If you tell us what kind of Display Adapter
(Video Card) you have, someone may be able to give you the proper key
strokes.
A young fellow was clicking a lot of buttons on my computer and wound up
with
the display upside down and the mouse backwards.  I can change the mouse,
but
can not find where to change the display.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml