From:
Miguel Morillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 01:48:02 +0800
Just installed an OEM Diamond Viper 330 AGP card on an AOpen AX6L
motherboard, Pentium-II 233MHz with 96 mb of SDRAM and to my surprise in
Win 95B and games like Total Annihilation, the tint of the screen is either
blue or yellow. Using the bundled InControl Tools just adjust the colors of
blue and yellow but NO red. I tried three monitors on this card with the
same result.

Device Manager shows this even before installing the drivers for the card:

At the Device Manager, there appears to be a resource conflict:

Conflicting Device List

Memory Range D8000000 - D8FFFFFF used by:   Intel 8223LX Pentium(r) II
Processor to AGP controller

Memory Range A8000000 - A8FFFFFF used by:   Intel 8223LX Pentium(r) II
Processor to AGP controller

Changing the conflicting addresses above would result in the system hanging.

Operating System & Version -> Windows 95B
Motherboard make and model ->AOPen AX6L
Processor type and speed -> Pentium II 233 mhz
Monitor make and model -> Viewsonic 6FS
Video driver version ->4.10.01.0126
Video bios version ->1.50
Other peripherals and add-on cards -> Diamond Sonic 64 PCI

Thanks in advance!

Miguel Morillo