From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:50:43 -0500
You probably just switched from an AT case to an ATX case?  This is
normal behavior for ATX cases and motherboards.  I just upgraded to an
ATX case and motherboard and I find this behavior to be very annoying.
I had to reset my system many times trying to resolve problems during
the upgrade and found it annoying that I had to reach down and push the
power button after every full shutdown.  I've not looked for ways around
this yet.