From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 06:58:02 -0400
Allen is right, first thing to check is the cable and the cable connectors.
Blue (and red and green) is transmitted on its own pin (wire) within the
cable, if the pin is loose or the wire is cracked, you get this type of
problem.  Wiggle the cable and see if you can cause it to happen.  Don't
open the monitor, there is nothing inside you could fix.
Tom Turak