From:
marilyn tellez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 09:25:26 -0800
My printer is about 4-5 years old.  My copies are now coming out fuzzy, mostly fuzzy at the top.  I contacted the Canon help line.  They told me to clean it by pressing on the button at the top of the printer, about 3-5 times.  That helped for about one copy.  When I put more paper in the tray they were just as fuzzy as before.

Canon told me also that maybe I need to change the inner box that they cartridges sit on.  (That was my understanding so far).  I think there is another way to clean it by going to the printer setting, but I haven't had luck with that either.

Let me know about what else I can do before doing damage.
Thanks. Marilyn Tellez

If you are interested in job search
teleclasses, go to:  teleclass.com &
planeteleclass to enroll-