From:
Dennis Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 07:31:16 -0400
Jun,

Right click Volume Control in the taskbar and choose properties. In Volume
Control, choose Options, Properties, then click the radio button for
Recording and make sure Line In is checked. Click Ok, and the window will
now be Recording Properties. Make sure Line In is selected underneath it,
and you can adjust the slider for the input level you need.

Good Luck!

Dennis Thiel