Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 11:23:40 -0600
I just installed the Creative V92 PCI, Model DI5633 with some problems but
did get it up and running. Seems to be OK; price was lower than a 3Com at
Best Buy.

I needed to replace a slower internal modem; I use the internal moden for
backup when my normal cable modem is downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Hal Jackson