From:
Brian Broome <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:19:14 -0800
Hi Larry...

My experience is that the Remote Desktop Connection also functions in other
platforms...for instance, I am able to access my WinXP desktop machine from
my Win98 Second Edition laptop with zero problems.  I am able to retrieve
office documents, play music, copy/paste from one machine to the other, etc.
I have been running XP for about three months, and in my ever-humble
opinion, have to take my hat off to the writers of this OS...I love it!

Regards,
Brian