From:
George Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 17:45:25 -0400
I bought one over a year ago and for the most part I'm pleased with it.  One
thing though, I get subdirectories with such as >>, n, etc.  I can't seem to
delete or remove them and they aren't viruses.  I'm not sure if this was
peculiar to my Syjet (it has happened on all of my cartridges).  Otherwise,
it is just as fast as any of my hard drives.
Good luck,
George Kaufman