From:
"John D. Penberthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 00:59:13 -0400
I have fought this little battle for a few years now.  Withoutn the digital
controls, and "memory" features of the new plug-n-play monitors you must
reset the screen size and position every time you change resolution and/or
refresh rate.

My solution, go to Best Buy andpurchase an EMC SA560 15" for $99.