From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 16:56:34 -0500
Bill,

I too have a dual drive, dual CD system.

My Acer manual instructed me to put the CD-R as the master on the secondary
channel and the CD-RW as slave on the secondary channel.  This setup has
worked just fine for me.

My CD-R is an 8x and the burner is a 4x4x32.  I've only copied two disks
over the 5+ months that I have had it and they both came out fine.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====