From:
John Kemp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:39:19 -0500
John, Make sure to unhide all the files. Follow this path for each user. I
start a new identity and then copy the idividual files from the old account
location -- making sure not to copy (and thereby changing) the new identity
that you create when you start a new outlook identity. In other words, copy
and paste the "dbx" and log files with the exception of the pop3uidl.dbx
file.

1. User
2. Local Settings
3. Application Data