Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:07:52 +1100
First, there is no reason to chose Matrox, ATi's dual monitor card is far
better than what Matrox can provide. So, you don't play games, you don't
need 3D, the winner will only be ATi. If you want gaming ability, you may
look for nVidia card.

at last, nVidia is not bad at all (for dual monitor support), plus, nVidia
still has the best driver support, I've found that both Matrox and ATi still
don't have good driver support, I personally will go for nVidia for driver
reason.

Below here is only my personal $0.02:
I also will only buy a nVidia card if it is 100% reference design
compatible, any card that doesn't work (or fully work) with nVidia reference
driver, I won't even think about it.

Jun Qian