From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 04:47:55 -0800
Password.  I bought a NOOK Wi Fi and 3 G combo.  I have two Dell laptops wirelessly programmed to my desktop/router set up.  I have an ATT modem/router combo device.  It is connected to my Dell desktop.

The 15 inch Dell Inspiron laptop has refused to connect to the internet wirelessly.  The reason is unknown.  I was just using it wirelessly at the hospital two days before.

My 17 inch Studio will connect with no problem.

I bought the Nook and this am attempted to enter my password for the network.  The Nook found my network name and asked for my password.  I entered the same password that I set up for all the computers.  Message said it was an incorrect password.

I tried several times.

I apologize if this is too much information but my question is how do I change my password on my network so that all of my devices can connect wirelessly.

I have my ISP address, my Network key and password written down.  But I need to change that password.

Can anyone help?

tannis z TN

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml