From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:36:12 -0500
What OS's would you be using???

If its Windows 98 it will see a formatted harddrive that isn't being
controlled by the BIOS or EZDrive(any software overlay for that matter).

I have a 36G Maxtor that my current BIOS(still waiting for BIOS upgrade from
manufactuer--TekRam) I was able to format the drive and transfer data over
to it, and then I uninstalled EZDRIVE from that drive. I'm booting using my
Seagate 4.3 Gig Drive and Running Windows 98. The 36 Gig shows up as drive
E: in Windows.

If you run NT or 95 I don't know if those OS's will see the Drive, I assume
2000 would. As for Linux and the other Non-Windows OS's I would assume they
would need the BIOS to have some sort of control over the drives.

--Patrick Black