From:
Bill Nussbaumer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 01:11:03 -0400
I have to say that's a strange request and I can't imagine doing something
like that on a home (I assume it's home) system and I don't know what the
benefits would be.  You could certainly purchase a new motherboard that
supports two processors and as long as your running an operating system
that will support that (i.e. WinNT/2000 or Linux) then you'll be fine.  (I
don't know if there are any motherboards that support both slots/sockets at
the same time but you could probably use a slocket).  However, it sounds
like in order to do that you would need to buy a new MB.

You have two motherboards and two processors ... why not just start
building two computers and network them together?

Just a thought,

Bill Nussbaumer

At 03:54 AM 9/9/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>         can any one help me, I have two mother boards (one with a slot 1
> with a Pentium and the other is a socket 370 with a Pentium)
>does any one know how I can combine these to effectively have one PC.
>
>any ideas would be great, as the Pentium is just lying around doing nothing.
>
>Many Thanks
>

>Steven Swann

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions