From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:06:08 -0600
As with all ADMIN POSTINGS, do not reply to this message directly.  If you have a comment send
it to  [log in to unmask]  Any response sent to the mailing list will be deleted.
cancelled.  This is not
our doing.  Numerous ISPs have for some clerical reason been bouncing messages to the
mailing lists,
which in turn our mailing lists automatically deletes email accounts that are not working.

So far, only a few people have been identified as effected.  Potential ISPs bouncing mail
have been identified
by the Administrator running our Listserv server are RoadRunner, Comcast, Yahoo and
gmail.  For reasons
they are still defining, not everyone using these ISPs are effected.  If you find
yourself removed from a list, we
recommend that you try using free email account, such as hotmail, msn or any other.  When
we have this
problem solved I will post here and you can revert to your normal email account or send
an email to
Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]> and Mark will change your email listed on the mailing list.

   Bob Wright
Managing Senior Partner / CEO
The NoSpin Group, Inc. (a non-profit Corp.)
http://nospin.com - http://freepctech.com - http://nospin.org

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com