From:
Louise Gainor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 08:23:14 -0400
What OS did the Presario come with?  I worked on a friends Presario after he
had put ME on it, and the Presario came with Win98 and would not run the
newer OS.  I called Compaq and they said they didn't have a restore CD that
would install ME on that model of Presario.

I ended up building my friend a new PC with the parts from the Presario.