From:
David Abbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 08:49:21 -0500
David Abbe wrote:

> There is a BIOS update for this motherboard out already.

Where is this BIOS update at? Not at Abit.

Jose

OOPS,

You are very correct and I was very mistaken.  I re-read my original
note, again.  It came out very wrong.

Some of the earliest BP6's are in need of a BIOS update due to their lack
of ability to NOT save custom CPU settings.  From tests and reports I
read (will have to go look them up again) and from my own trial and
errors, no matter what custom settings I used in BIOS, each time I
re-booted would result in the settings defaulting to 300MHz @ 66MHz.  I
use a 366 Celery.

I apologize for my confusing/misrepresented prior post.

Sincerely,
David A. Abbe
                            The NOSPIN Group
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org