From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:23:49 -0400
As a first step, convert the downloaded files to WAV files.
One way to do that is in SoundStream.
(They may be incompatible MP3 variable bit rate files,
have "other problems", or your system may be too slow to do
burns from MP3s "on the fly".)
Then "burn" the WAV files to an image file on the hard drive.
Take the image file, and burn THAT to a CD.
If all of the above works, you can work from there to see if
you can simplify the process...          Rick Glazier