From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 13:03:52 -0400
I have never "fried" a BIOS chip upgrading one, but the chances are real.
(Use a UPS and following the instructions exactly!!!!!!!)

I'd wait to see if anyone is talking about problems before proceeding.
I'd also ask myself if I had any legacy hardware I might loose support for.

When all else fails, I'd call tech support for the Mother Board and see if
there are any issues that they did not feel important enough, or are hiding
from, putting on their WEB site. (Been there, done that...)

Final thought... Last line says "everything is running fine".
Every MB site I've been on says to "pass it up" if everything is running fine...

                          Rick Glazier

                                                  .