From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 20:07:55 -0700
You can network the computers using a crossover cable and set the
desktop for connection sharing. How this is done depends on the
operating system you are running on the desktop. I also assume that you
have network cards in both computers. Additional details would depend on
how your desktop is connected to the cable connection. Perhaps others
with cable feed will have additional comments.

Peter
The NoSpin Group