From:
mike stanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2009 20:33:15 -0500
internal drives should be able to swap around but external drives were not
designed to run an operating system(so i'm told) so here may cause a
problem. also when drives are added for memory they don't have an operating
system on them, if this is made into your primary drive and bios is set-up
to run this primary drive first again there lies a problem. is my thinking
on the right track? feel free to correct me if not or steer me in the proper
lane. thanx

On 3/17/09, David Nager <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> So If I Ghost my C drive to a USB Drive and Ghost My G Drive to another USB
> Drive I can Switch the content around between the two dives and go into
> Computer Management and switch the designated drive letters around and the
> machine should work fine and everyone is happy ?
>
> Dave

> David Nager
> Carleton, MI
> mobile: 734 755-8706