From:
"Susan S. Hays" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:22:04 EST
Hello everyone:

At work, I have a Dell OptiPlex GX110 with 128MB of ram.  Constantly all day,
I am either having to reload pages or if the page has an applet or loaded
with graphics, the page will freeze.  I have ordered a 256MB of memory which
will be a total of  384MB.  I am hoping this will help my problem.  Is there
any other problems I should be looking for?  There are no conflicts in the
Device Manager.  This constant reloading or rebooting is so time consuming
and irritating.  Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Susan Hays

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml