From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 07:45:45 -0400
I too have many Zip and Fuji disks that I purchased when they first came
out.  I use them as "briefcases" to transport files back and forth to my
clients.  Which means that they get erased and rewritten quite
frequently.and I see no difference in performance with either brand.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====