Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 01:05:39 EDT
I tried erasing as suggested below and it indicated that it had
erased the contents of the DVD but when I opened the DVD the files were
still there. Why was that?
I  then tried selecting the file name and clicking on the delete
key and it  went to the Recycle bin and the disc is now blank. This seems
too easy. Any  comments?
Thanks..............Elliott

Oh Elliott..... I am so very sorry.... I forgot to tell you.. AFTER  you
ERASE it.... you must BURN it again.  That  will Wipe out stuff that is on there.
Now.. Im not sure when I erase  something if the lines are
still there or not.. I am thinking they are.. but it's still  clean.

Ok..Here's what I do when I want something off when I only want a  few off
there.. I will RIGHT click on whatever I want  off.. say, I only have 3 things I
want to remove... I then select REMOVE...  I do this on each of the 3
things... BUT after that... you must BURN  the CD again... and they will be gone..
But if you DONT burn the CD again.. they  will still be there.. I learned that
the hard way.. took me an hour to  figure that out too... Hope this helps..
Harriet

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com