From:
Dennis Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 10:24:54 -0400
Demetri,

You can use NetBEUI in XP, but it's not installed by default. You have to
copy files from the installation CD before it is available. Go to the
\VALUEADD\MSFT\NET\NETBEUI\ folder on the CD and follow the directions in
the Netbeui.txt file. Then it will be available to select from in the
networking properties window.

Dennis Thiel