From:
Kevin Bachelder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:17:36 -0400
At 01:28 AM 6/4/2001 , you wrote:
>Date:    Sun, 3 Jun 2001 14:45:10 -0500
>From:    Kevin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: A+ Certification
>
>I would like to get some suggestions on becoming A+ Certified.
>I have a high interest towards computers. I just recently
>purchased a A+ Certification Exam Guide the 3rd Ed. I will
>start out just studying for a few hours a day. My question is
>what area's should I concentrate on the most when studying to
>become A+ Certified. If anyone know of any good websites to check
>out with some learning information about becoming A+ Certified I
>would greatly appreciate the link or links. I have a long journey
>ahead of me.
>
>Thanks for all the suggestions.
>
>Kevin Scott

Hey Kevin,

One of the best sites to go where you can prepare and learn about
certifications is http://www.brainbuzz.com .  This is an excellent
community of technical people who are willing to support each other.

Enjoy,

Kevin

Kevin Bachelder

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - Windows NT 4.0 (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Professional - Windows 2000 (MCP)
Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Repair Technician (A+)

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml