From:
John Kemp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:26:59 -0500
I haven't used IE 5 in a long time.  Check the current Security settings of
you Internet Options - look for an item that says something that indicates
you are to be prompted to "Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked
as safe" and change the setting from prompt to disable.  Changing from
"Prompt" to "Disable" will not further minimize your current security
setting.  Test your browser to see if that helped.

I hope this helped...John