Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:50:31 -0600
I found information at Best Buy's website and it says that you need a 400w
or greater power supply.  So this Asus should work.  I also compared it to a
less expensive card XFX ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB DDR@ PCI express card.  What
do you think of the Radeon card?  It's $45 less expensive.

I have used Newegg for reviews and have bought from them before.  Actually
just bought my new printer from them.  No tax or shipping on the printer.

Yeah, I have to buy a complete system, not confident to put one together on
my own.  I do like to upgrade, but not start from scratch.

Diane