From:
Randy Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 22:01:06 -0500
> I am considering upgrading to the Quantum Bigfoot 12GB hard drive.

   Well, myself, I am not a fan of Quantum drives.  The BigFoot is a neat idea
-- large storage capacity, not too great performance, good price -- but overall
I've seen a lot of Quantum failures.  The other thing that amazes me about
Quantums is that they seem to run hot -- make sure you buy a second fan unit or
one of the new drive fans if you purchase one.  Still, my advice would be to
look for something else unless it is a deal you cannot refuse.

--
Regards,                | DEFINITION OF Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions
.                       | and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an