From:
akram fazal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 09:39:36 -0800
Hello,
In my opinion the VGA card is not fixed properly in the slot or that VGA card is not working properly.
Best wishes  and regards.
M. Akram Fazal
 Mike <[log in to unmask]> wrote:I have an old machine with a Octek Rhino 15 MB and 128MB DIMM in slot 1running a Cyrix 8x86 at 266mhz.Windows 95 is the OS.The machine worked fine several months ago when I stole the video card from it.I have now replaced the video card and can't get the machine to boot.There is a completely blank screen and I am getting a long beep about 3 seconds apart.The board has an Award bios with a new battery.I have stripped it down to only the video card and hard drive with the OS on it.
Any help is appreciated
Mike Bridges